The Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. (WeDAC) is a private, non-profit corporation located in the city of Monessen at 1200 Maronda Way, Suite 300.
WeDAC functions as an administrative unit whose responsibility is fiscal and program accountability to provide the best possible publicly funded services for Westmoreland County citizens in need of help with alcohol, tobacco, gambling, and other drug problems.
The Mission of Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc. is to enhance the quality of life for persons who have experienced problems related to their use or abuse of alcohol and/or drugs. This Single County Authority (SCA) will assure clients receive the appropriate level of alcohol/drug treatment and effectively utilize various funding sources to eliminate financial impediments to persons seeking treatment as well as link clients with the appropriate supportive services.
Our efforts shall be to assist clients to assume a life long plan of recovery that is suitable to their needs, and to help maintain a network of prevention, treatment, and recovery support services that will provide a seamless system of services to the Westmoreland community.
- Executive Director: Colleen Hughes
- Director of Clinical and Case Management Services: Elizabeth Comer
- Director of Fiscal and Prevention Programs: Lisa Miller
- Prevention Coordinator: Julie Lovis
- Prevention Specialist: Sarah Dunford
- Prevention Specialist/Community Mobilizer: Valerie Walker
- Executive Assistant: Diane Chopyak